MMMCT came into existence in 1992 when Late Haji Abdurrahim Munshi a scholar of his time, a genius and a man having foresight and his younger brother Alhaj Mohmedbhai Munshi took into consideration the necessity and educational demand of people in Bharuch as well surrounding area and decided to establish an educational institution to meet their needs.
MMMCT runs with determination, dedication and Mission to provide “Quality Education” to students and enable them to make their career in various fields and disciplines. Ultimately prove them to be worthy citizens of Nation.
|Board of Trustees||Member of Trust||Executive Commitee|
|Janab Mohamed Munshi – President||Janab Dilavar Valli||Janab Suleman A. Patel|
|Dr. Naseem Munshi – Chairman||Janab Munavvar Munshi||Janab Prof. Usman Patel|
|Janab Suleman A. Patel – Co-Ordinator||Janab Mushtak Munshi||Janab Salim A. Amdawadi|
|Janab Salim A. Amdawadi||Janab Nisar Ahmed|
|Janab Aiyub Vali Akuji||Janab Gulam Mustufa Molvi|
|Janab Nishar Ahmed Patel||Janab Ahmed A. Patel|
|Janab Nisar Ahmed|
Institutions of MMMCT (Feathers in the CAP of MMMCT)
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management and Research Center
- Munshi Mahila B.Ed. College
- Daud Munshi Higher Sec. School (Science)
- Y. U. Memorial Higher Sec. School (General)
- Munir Munshi Sarv. Sec. School
- Haji Vali Bapu Dashanwala Primary School
- Fatema I. Kahanwala Aleef Eng. Med. Primary & Sec.School
- Irfan Munshi Shishu Vihar (Guj. Med.)
- Irfan Munshi Kindergarten (Eng. Med.)
- Munshi Sports Club and Gymnasium
- Amina Munshi I.T.I. (Girls At Mohammedpura)
- Late Abdulrahim Munshi Library
- Haji Umarji Adam Dalal & Addulrahim Munshi Hostel
Social Activities of Trust :
- During Kandla cyclone the Trust provided Rs. 1 lakh for rehabilitation and rescue for those who were affected.
- Trust came at the rescue of the people affected by Gujarat Earthquake by building a housing colony at Kavi village with all facilities at the cost of Rs.50 lakhs.
- In 2006 trust donated 11 lakhs for rehabilitation of victims of flood in Surat.
- Trust constructed marvelous high tower at Mohammedpura area to beautify the city.
- Construction of Bus stop, road and toilet blocks in the city.
- Computer room at D.E.O office, Bharuch.
- Financial aids to Devla and Itola village to avoid water scarcity.
- Benefits of scholarship to bright students for Higher studies at Preston College, UK
- Medical camp facilities for poor.
- Felicitation of outstanding performers in Xth & XIIth exams.
- Low-cost medical hospitals and Ambulance services etc.